Children are evaluated on the basis of readiness for school and potential for success in a Montessori classroom. It is equally important to determine whether the parents’ educational philosophy is compatible with that of GMA. Global Montessori Academy has a non-discriminatory policy relative to race, color, and national origin with respect to the admission of students and the employment of faculty and administrative staff.
We currently have spots available in our Primary Program (ages 3–6) for the 2013–2014 academic year.
Space is limited! Please contact Jill Bishop at (816) 561-4533 for more information.
- Schedule a private tour of our school. Tours are scheduled during regular school days from October through April.
- Submit a completed Admissions Application along with the $50 non-refundable application fee. We are currently accepting 2014-2015 academic year, giving priority to those applications submitted before February 1, 2014.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by March 15, 2014.
- The application process for all levels begins again each September for the following school year. Applications will not be carried over year to year.
- Criteria for acceptance will vary by age and may include teacher assessments based on interviews and classroom visits, make-up of current class and available space. Children applying for the Toddler Program do not need to be potty trained. However, children applying for the Primary program, ages 3-6, MUST be potty trained at the time of enrollment.
Admissions Application for 2014–2015 (Word file)